Thursday, January 5, 2012

HELLO, 2012.

Here's the deal. 
I made a promise to start really blogging last year, and realized (just like everything else), I failed to keep up.
SO;; here I am. 
TAKE TWO. 

This past year has been a rough one. 2012 doesn't look like it'll be much easier, it actually looks like it's going to be 90000 times more difficult. But alas, it still looks promising. 

Let me bring you up to speed;; 
-I started dating Kyle <3 (I don't care if it makes you ill, I'm gonna be annoyingly smitten with him, get over it.)
-I went back to Shawnee
-I began to have a mental breakdown......weekly.
-I made the decision to take a semester off
RECAP;;
I am taking time off school and going to find a job and work my little (HUGE) ass off. (p.s. you know anyone hiring full time, let me know)

I was really overwhelmed and thus, I took a few days and spent it with only family, 5 days to be exact, just to get my mind together, and it actually just ended up stressing me out a little bit more. Not to mention the only people who texted me while I was gone, were the people I need to either space myself from and not allow myself to remain attached to people who are toxic to me, even if I'm not attached romantically. 

This is a lot of rambling and I'm pretty sure that no one even reads this, but I'll update more.
  I PROMISE 

No comments:

Post a Comment