Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Fabric and paint and modge podge, OH MY!

As of lately, I have been on a crafting/artsy kick and it's beautiful. 
Painting, Drawing, Computer Graphics, Transfers, Sewing, Singing, Crochet, Writing, and Designing my future. 

I am one of those folks that isn't good at anything but is okay at  a lot  of things; So when I say I'm doing these things I don't mean they are well done, by any means. It means I am giving myself small projects and just playing around and seeing what works and what doesn't. 
I got a sewing machine for Christmas, along with painting supplies and drawing supplies and some books on each, which may or may not be the cause of aforementioned kick I have been on to just CREATE
Whatever it is, I love it. 
I haven't been this motivated to just create things in a long time. 
Although, I wish I was better at the things I've been doing and had more money to experiment with these things, it's so refreshing to making art in any form again. 
Another cause of this "kick" may be due to my record breaking stress level that I have had lately and, admittedly, been neglecting....

Thanks for the eye opener, angst. 

Eventually I'll post some photos of the stuff I'm working on.... Just gotta make something appealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment